SEVEN SEAS TRAVEL • EASTPOINTE, MI 48021 586-775-7300
Las Vegas Special Events
“O” BY CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
• “O” is an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance by world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers and divers performing in, on and above water.
• “O” features a cast of 85 artists from around the world.
Dates: Wednesday – Sunday
Dark: Monday and Tuesday
Additional Dark Date: Sunday, June 11
Times: 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Additional Performance: Tuesday, June 6
Performance Note: 7 p.m. show only: Sunday, June 18
Prices: Tickets start at $98.50 (not including applicable taxes and service fees) and VIP suite tickets are $295 per person (not including applicable taxes and service fees) and must be purchased in pairs.
Buy: Tickets are available at the “O” box office or online at cirquedusoleil.com/o or bellagio.com.
KÀ BY CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
• KÀ, the unprecedented epic production by Cirque du Soleil, takes adventures to an all-new level.
• The show features a dynamic theatrical landscape, as an entire empire appears on KÀ’s colossal stage, and a captivating display of aerial acrobatics envelops the audience.
• The show’s title is inspired by the ancient Egyptian belief in the “ka,” an invisible spiritual duplicate of the body that accompanies every human being throughout this life and into the next.
Prices: Tickets start at $69 (not including applicable service charges and taxes)
Buy: Tickets are available at the KÀ box office or online at cirquedusoleil.com/ka or mgmgrand.com.
Note: KÀ Theatre Spectacular, a free open house that highlights KÀ’s impressive work, inspiration and unprecedented technology, is held every Tuesday and Saturday at 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL
Date: September 22 – 23
Buy: Tickets go on sale Friday, July 28 at 10 a.m. PST and will be
available at axs.com or at the T-Mobile Arena box office.
2017 IHEARTRADIO DAYTIME VILLAGE MUSIC FESTIVAL
• Featuring French Montana, Kelsea Ballerini, Halsey, Little Mix, Bebe Rexha, Flume, Noah Cyrus and more.
Date: Saturday, Sept. 23
Time: Gates are scheduled to open at 11 a.m.
Prices: Tickets start at $49 (not including applicable taxes and service fees)
Buy: Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com and all MGM Resorts’ box offices. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call the MGM Resorts’ Contact Center at (877) 274-6958 or Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
ROUTE 91 HARVEST FESTIVAL
• The three-day, two-stage festival will be headlined by country music superstars Jason Aldean, Eric Church and Sam Hunt as well as Maren Morris, Lauren Alaina and more.
Dates: September 29 – October 1
Time: Gates are scheduled to open at 2 p.m. daily
Prices: Three-day passes start at $210 (not including applicable taxes and service fees)
Buy: Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com and Rt91Harvest.com as well as all MGM Resorts’ box offices. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call the MGM Resorts’ Contact Center at (877) 274-6958 or Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
CSI: THE EXPERIENCE
Dates/Times: Daily; 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (last entry at 8 p.m.)
Prices: $28 per person (12 years and older); $21 per person (ages 4 – 11); second re-entry is priced at $13 and second and third re-entry together are priced at $16 with proof of prior admission; not including service fees,
***Nevada residents with valid ID receive a $5 discount.
Additional Information: CSI: The Experience is designed for guests 12 years of age or older. Multimedia portions of the exhibit are presented in English with Spanish subtitles. For more information, call MGM Grand at (702) 891-7006 or go online to mgmgrand.com or csiexhibit.com.
Note: Guests can choose three attractions from the below five and pay only $57. Tickets can be purchased at participating MGM Resorts International box offices or by calling (866) 606-7111. Participating attractions include: CSI: The Experience, Shark Reef Aquarium, Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Bodies…The Exhibition, The Roller Coaster and The Adventuredome.